Sunday, July 10, 2011

Accepted

I got an email that our application was accepted by our international agency!  To some this is no big deal...but to me this is one step closer to being a forever mom to a child that needs me, as much as I need the child!  I am still in awe at all the blessings Jordan and I have received since this all began. 

Yesterday, I got a call from a friend, that three families that I don't even know wanted to donate things to my sale!  They were having a three family garage sale and they donated TONS of things to me, for my sale!  

This was just one small step in a long journey ahead, but it feels amazing anyway!  Soon my household will be entertain'n angels in disguise.  Hebrews 13:1-2 is what we have really been usign a a key verse in our adoption process.  Our journey with caring for children, who are not biologically ours, didn't just start here.  It's been almost a year that we have been entertaining little angels in our home.  I'm just excited that God has laid out the oppertunity for us to adopt children.

No comments:

Post a Comment