Thursday, July 7, 2011

Not as cool as Jordans blog

I do not in any way have the same talents as my husband.  He can write such beautiful things, and always knows what to say.  I on the other hand might have spelling and grammar mistakes, and do not always know what to say! 

I am SO excited about this process!  (that is still an understatement)  I pray everyday for our children.  I can not wait to see the way God wants our family to grow!  We have been blessed so much already through the love of family and friends that have prayed, asked questions, commented, donated, prayed, and wanted to buy t-shirts!  I knew I was blessed, but I did know that I would be over flowing.

A good friend of mine who has already adopted her beautiful son from Ethiopia told me that "God provided the whole time."  She told me this a lot, as I watched her and her husband go through the process.  I always thought...okay I get it...Now I actually do really get it Tara.

If anyone wants a t-shirt we are making our first order after we approve the design.  This is just another way we are fundraising and sharing our journey with you!  T-shirts are $15.  Let me know a size and I'll add you to my order!

1 comment:

  1. awesome can't wait to read about your journey.
    I would like a t-shirt. sz. lg

    ReplyDelete